Nautilus® U624 Upright Bike
Reliability and unmatched quality make the U624 Upright Bike a great value. It offers 22 challenging workout programs, 20 levels of resistance and an Eddy Current Brake system.
Its DualTrack™ display features two high-resolution LCD monitors to track your workout time, distance traveled and calories burned in two locations. Now you can rest a magazine, book or tablet in front of you while keeping track of your workout. Furthermore, the console has built-in acoustic chambered speakers, a USB port, a 3-speed fan and an mp3 input port.
Plus, the U624 is Nautilus Connect™ compatible so you can upload your results to the MyFitnessPal nutrition app, allowing you to carefully monitor your performance over time, making this bike ideal for even the most demanding users!
- 22 programs: 9 profile, 8 heart rate control, 2 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start
- Time, Distance, and Calories goal tracking with USB data transfer functionality to the Nautilus Connect™ website and compatibility with MyFitnessPal
- 20 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for east start up and smooth, consistent workouts
- DualTrack™ LCD displays, media shelf, in-console speakers with MP3 input port, USB media charging and adjustable fan