● The gradually slowing action mode can energize most of the
pectorals major muscle, while minimizing the involvement of the
● Two motion arms have limits and adjustable knobs which can be adjusted
to different positions for arm muscle group.
● Energize different pectorals major muscle group by forward and
backward bidirectional motions, and transfer the power to the
specific muscle directly.
● Minimize the outward rotation of the arms, thereby reducing the
pressure on the shoulder joint.
● The seat can be adjusted to the user’s desired range of motion
Muscles trained：Pectoralis major muscle