The FT1 gives you endless versatility at home. Equipped with 2 upgradable weight stacks, sliding pulleys, a pull up bar, & a complete accessory kit.
It’s one of the industry’s smallest footprints in a Functional Trainer, so you can get a full body workout without taking up too much space.
We build our Functional Trainers with high quality components & you can actually feel the difference. Each pull & push is friction-free.
The FT1 comes standard with an optional tablet holder. Safely stow your phone or tablet during workouts.
A rotating accessory rack is built in – saving space and making it easy to stay organized from one workout to the next.
It’s made with dual 165 lbs weight stacks, but can be upgraded with an additional 50 lbs on each stack by purchasing the Weight Stack Upgrade (x2).
with pull up bar, dual weight stacks, and 2 adjustable pulleys.
Loaded Yet Compact: One of the industry’s smallest footprints in a full Functional Trainer
Isolate Each Pulley: Two weight stacks & inventive engineering allow for independent movements
Complete Freedom: Thirty swivel pulley positions provide movement in any direction for unrestricted exercises
- Frame: Heavy-duty round & rectangular steel
- Color: Matte Black, Chrome
- Finish: Electrostatic Powder Coat
- Weight Stacks: 2 x 165 lbs (75 kgs) (1:2 ratio for 82.5 lbs per pulley, 85 lbs with 5 lbs Add-On Weights)
- Included Accessories: Tablet Holder Attachment, Tricep Rope, 2 x Rubber D Handles, Straight Bar, EZ Curl Bar, Ankle Strap, Multi-Function Belt, Sport Handle, 2 x 5lb Add-On Weights, Exercise Booklet
- Optional Add Ons: 2 x 165 LBS (75 kgs) (1:2 ratio for 82.5 LBS per pulley) Optional – 2 x 50 LBS, 2 x 5 LBS Add On Weights (110 LBS max per pulley)
- Resistance Ratio: 1:2
- Muscle Group: All
- DIMS (W x L x H): 54 in x 46 in x 82 in With Optional Bench: 54 in x 83 in x 82 in
- Weight: 725 lbs (329 kgs)